Zig Ziglar is quoted as saying “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.”
The insurance industry has traditionally lagged behind the Software as a Service (SaaS) model. As a result of our own experience in the claims administration process our target market continues to expand because the phrase “timing is everything” is universally applicable for an employee, employer and carrier. Most people appreciate the meaning of how “time is money” but I was taught it is not just about the money; its about the amount!
Aclaimant is not just about time; it is the amount of time and money that is wasted because of a fragmented and disjointed workflow process that has failed to take advantage of technological tools of engagement. Our message today is not just taking a deep breadth and exhaling with an “it’s about time” sigh of relief.
Our goal is to employ a culture of being “on time” by Tracking Information…. Managing Exposure, before, during and after an incident is reported.
We have recently updated the Aclaimant portal to emphasize the importance of key performance indicators or KPI’s. It was time for the dashboard to include actionable items that measure’s the difference between expected outcomes and actual outcomes. It’s about time to confront the social psychology diffusion of responsibility theory that suggests when everyone is responsible then nobody is responsible. It is about time to hold everyone accountable in the information supply chain to do the right thing by eliminating the excuse that “I didn’t have time!”
- It’s about time that a policyholder has the right to take care, custody and control of their incident reporting data.
- It’s about time that a policyholders risk management team has the same technological tools that other industries have access to.
- It’s about time for an employee to feel safe and secure by being able to report an incident in real time.
- It’s about time for a policyholder to be able to direct the information to the right people.
- It’s about time for a policyholder to receive immediate advice and counsel so they can select the best course of action
- It’s about time that a policyholder can manage the claims resolution clock
- It’s about time that the policyholder can manage who is on claims resolution clock
- It’s about time that the policyholder doesn’t have to chase information in order to expedite medical, financial and litigation management decisions.
- It’s about time the employer, the employee and the carrier use full disclosure as their ally.
- It’s about time that financial transparency becomes an aligned interest partnership.
“You may delay, but time will not.”